Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to the world at large.

May North Korea come to its senses, the USA come to realise they have a pretty damn good President and stop  hamstringing him and may Julia grow some and stop self immolating.

May I stop procrastinating about everything and get out there and get with it.

May The Darlinge and I lose a crapload (metric of course) of weight.

May I help my kids reach their full potential and every single day know how loved they are (that goes for The Darlinge as well)

I'm sitting here listening to the distant thud of fireworks, with Lady Gaga's Edge of Glory playing loudly on Machismo.

What  great way to bring in 2012.

Right.

Off to bed then.

2 comments:

  1. AHA! I has founds you! Now I will no longer have to wonder what you're up to , I can read it! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what did you think of the latest in the Harry Dresden series? And have you read any of the Gyles Brandreth Oscar Wilde mysteries? (I think you'd like them!)

    ReplyDelete